Sunday, December 04, 2005

Putting puppetry (and machinima) on the map


Just over a week ago I started a Frappr map of puppeteers and puppet builders around the world. As of this writing 92 people have signed it so far. The goal is to build the most comprehensive worldwide map of puppeteers possible, which I think will be a fantastic resource for the internet puppetry community.

If you're a puppeteer or puppet builder and haven't signed it yet, what are you waiting for?

Over the weekend I discovered a Frappr Machinima map, which has the potential to be an incredible networking tool for the Machinima community, but only has two members so far (me and Paul Marino!). How is that possible? I don't know, maybe Paul just created it, but no matter - if you make machinima please click here and put yourself on the map!

For those who don't already know, Frappr is a cool mapping and social networking tool built using Google Map's free API.

No comments: